If you’ve been a victim of medical malpractice of your loved one has, catastrophic or not, it is an unjust personal injury that requires an expert medical malpractice lawyer. The Peck Law Group, a trusted law firm and fixture in California works with victims and families who have endured medical malpractice and negligence.
Peck Law Group will Work with You for the Best Possible Outcome
With over 30 years of expertise in the field of medical malpractice, the Peck Law Group has worked with countless victims and their families to ensure that they have the best possible outcome.
Sadly, medical malpractice and outright negligence can destroy a person’s life, livelihood, their family and financial repercussions so severe, they lose everything. By hiring an exemplary attorney with extensive knowledge in med mal, a victim and, or their loved ones has the best shot at recovering damages.
Types of Medical Malpractice
- Some practitioners fail their patients by creating treatment plans that cause more harm than good.
- Sometimes acts of medical malpractice boil down to blatant disregard for their patient or physicians who made poor decisions that resulted in bad outcomes for patients.
- Misdiagnoses and mistreatment of a disease.
- Diagnoses too late to recover from.
- Failure to provide treatment in a timely manner to ensure the best possible outcome for the patient.
- Prescribing medications that cause an adverse reaction and lead to damage of vital organs.
- Prescribing wrong medications and dosages to patients with allergies.
- Failure to provide adequate ongoing treatment and maintenance.
- Misinterpreting lab data and, or errors made by laboratories your physician works with.
- Failure to order proper medical tests to conclusively determine what is wrong with a patient.
- Surgical mistakes
- Anesthesia errors and allergies
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities that provide unnecessary treatment, early release and, or unsupervised patients.
- Birth injuries
- TMIs (Traumatic Brain Injuries)
Peck Law Group offices are located in Van Nuys, Ontario, and Palm Desert, California. Our attorneys serve clients in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Riverside, Ontario, San Bernardino, San Diego, Oakland, the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Coachella Valley, Palm Springs, Palm Desert and all other regions of California. How can we help you? Call toll free at (866) 999-9085 to contact us today for a free consultation.